Ornate Anglican Church Servicing the town of Menangle since 1876
Servicing the quaint town of Menangle since 1876, the ornate St. James’s Anglican Church is a beauty to behold.
With financial assistance from the Macarthur family the foundation stone of St. James Anglican Church was laid in 1876. St James was a grandiose building when built on an imposing location and far exceeded the requirements of the farming community with a small population of estate workers.
Please note a number of churches in Wollondilly are only open to the public during specific service hours, to view the interior of the church or for any private services outside these hours please contact the relevant caretaker for more information.