The Uniting Church Cawdor is a significant resting-place for many early settlers of Wollondilly and their descendants.
The land on which Cawdor Uniting Church stands was once part of the Macarthur estates. The first church was built on the estate land in 1850 with the first burials in the cemetery taking place c1853. The Uniting Cawdor Church as it appears today is the result of rebuilding the original church and dates c1880.
Please note a number of churches in Wollondilly are only open to the public during specific service hours, to view the interior of the church or for any private services outside these hours please contact the relevant caretaker for more information.